As usual my luvlies, in no particular order:
- Getting chocolate out of the seams of leather car seats is an intense experience.
- We’ve had rainstorms this week that would make you pull over.
- British drivers: the harder it rains, the faster you go.
- Spent an hour recycling the other day, I then accidentally emptied a box full of Clarins packaging (oops) and polystyrene chips. Spent another hour picking them out.
- For 24 hours, my Kindle book is FREE
- For the first ten reviewers of Kindle version, I’ll send you a signed paperback 🙂
- Tune in next week to discover how to keep your makeup from falling off your face through the summer temperatures.
- Those clothes I was talking about the other week? well, they’re still in the house.
- I’ve actually worn-IN a pair of HEELS. Yep, it was worth getting through that last excruciating blister. I no longer have a face of terror when I look at them.
- The other day I had chocolate for breakfast. It was fucking EPIC.
How was YOUR week?
#Motivation #humor #meme #MyBigFatFat