As usual my luvlies, in no particular order:
1. On Sunday last, I visited an Aunt, with another Aunt, and was plied with copious amounts of vodka for my secrets. They were not successful. Try again, evil aunties. I’ll never talk. (although I WILL leave hair dye on your pillowcases).
2. I was gifted a coffee mug, with “I run on coffee, sarcasm & mascara” – … how RUDE!**
3. Ended up buying ‘Offering’ by Agnes Cecile, Limited Edition print, hand embellished, signed water-colour. And I don’t feel bad about it. Happy Birthday to me, la-la-la-la-la-laaaa!
4. You know you’re OLD when you say things like, ‘God I’m SO glad it’s raining, the ground is so dry!’
5. Weird thing to have in common with someone #8336:- that you have both bought flea-bombs and are both afraid to let them off.
6. Number of available seats in my garden: sixteen. Number of visitors this year: three. And not all at once. Getting rid of some… although in my hey day I used to throw some epic parties if I say so myself.
7. Next room at Casa Del HoardingBitch, is probably going to be the utility. My freezer is jam JAM-packed with stuff I don’t eat. Or need. Although I feel bad about chucking food away.
8. Mask of the week this week is pure aloe gel, which I also keep in the fridge. A nice way to cool off, or treat sun-burn. Great and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. I did accidentally burn the back of the left shoulder this year – oh, the HORROR!
9. I bought the cats a water fountain last week. They saunter past it with the contempt it deserves.
10. Quote of the week from my Master Practitioner in Mindfulness course:
“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”
― Bruce Lee
** yeah okay, it’s true.
How was YOUR week?