As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. So proud of myself this week, I finally decided on a Company name (don’t worry, I’m still writing books). Medella Coaching (Medella – the Latin word for ‘healing’). Set up the web site, started twiddling with it. Before I bought the domain, I googled the word looking for logo ideas and found a page full of breast pumps.
Honestly, it only happens to me. Luckily, the breast pumps empire is called “Medela” and not “Medella”. I’m still debating whether to change it though. Boobs. They’re everywhere. Breast pumps; who’d have thought.
2. Spiders are definitely getting bigger. I vacuumed one up the other day. NO regrets! This one was in my bathroom checking himself out in my vanity mirror. I mean, the cheek! Had visions of the movie ‘Final Destination’; if ever there was a time, that was it.
3. So, you know, I can’t ever empty the vacuum now.
4. Since I’ve done it twice in a year, I still get those ‘Oh GOD have I left the bath running’ thoughts. It’s like jumping out of bed on a weekend thinking its a workday.
5. Mask of the week: still getting through the Korean fridge masks. I’ve been through many ‘flavors’ including ‘milk’, ‘rose’, ‘red wine’ and ‘melon’. I feel like a fruit cake.
6. My two cats have not had a (cat)fight this week. Hallelujah. The sheer chaos that ensues when I have to deal with one cat at a time instead of ‘in sync’… you just don’t know.
7. Last thing I dreamed before waking up the other day; voiced in the style of Wayne’s World: “You, the bee master. Me, the value in front of the bees.” Nope, I don’t know either.
8. Dexter sneezed while he slept on my lap the other evening. Scared the living shit outta me.
9. It’s the time of year to bring in the fire wood. And by that I mean call a relative to come do it, because the gargantuan spider in my wood pile last year was actually an Alien face-hugger. Nope.
Quote of the week:
How was YOUR week?
If you like my author blog, you’ll love my book! Buy my book here – support your funny and beautiful indie authors!