As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
- I had a headache from HADES on Tuesday, got home from work and slept for eleven hours.
- On the way to make a milky coffee the other day (latte for you posh b*srds), I fill up my mug with milk and walk into the bathroom with it. No, no. You want the kitchen you crazy bitch.
- I mowed my lawn twice this week.
- I bought a new garden parasol on account of the other one blowing away to Oz in the last storm.
- I’m calling it a windfall, but I’ve got about 20k coming. On account of someone forgetting to pay me for a month and a half, mind you. But I’m calling it a windfall none-the-less.
- I really to look in the mirror more (read my book for the tea on that) . It would prevent me from saying “oooh, I wonder why I haven’t worn this bra”, wearing it to work and then getting home, looking in the mirror and seeing my nips through the tee-shirt I wore (dress down Friday). And pointing to the floor.
- I still haven’t planted that Penstemon I was talking about two weeks ago. Eh, it’s doing okay in its pot.
- I love clinique soap bars. Not the only thing I clean my face with but its great. Like soap without the drying your face into a detergent-smelling-husk thing.
- I really need to clean out the ‘cupboard of doom’ under the stairs, but I just can’t seem to find the motivation.
- Watching videos of men “trying out hot wax” is the only thing that makes me laugh so hard that I literally stop breathing. I don’t know what they thought it would feel like. Wusses.
How was YOUR week?
If you like my author blog, you’ll love my book! Buy my book here – support your funny and beautiful indie authors!