As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. Ridiculous song stuck in my head #9374: ‘Tiptoe, through the tulips…‘ (literally, just that line). Sometimes I freak myself out.
2. This weeks topic on the panel I speak on was “Emotional Strength” – but as ever ended up a conversation about ice-cream and chocolate. Seriously though, this is one of my favorite things to do. Very important topics.
3. My USA friends have become spontaneously hooked on a phrase I used recently, and have been using it in every context of a conversation. That would be fine, if the phrase wasn’t ‘Vacuous, skanky bitch.’ It does tickle my funny bone, however. I must come up with some more.
4. Been writing some courses lately – some of which will be Live soon. I’ve been told I make a great teacher so I guess I’ll find out eh?
5. It’s forty days until the first day of spring. It will be nice to be able to leave the house without a hazmat suit made of fake fur and fishing waders. Which are off-the-chain sexy, I have to say. #LifeGoals
6. I’ve re-discovered Marmite. And have been living off it all week. Are you a lover or a hater? and don’t get me started about the marmite vs vegemite thing!
7. Again no ‘mask of the week’ this week. Although I have committed to washing my face every morning, in my habit-stacking challenge group. Which is kind of funny, considering I have enough lotions and potions to sink an aircraft carrier. I must do a ‘KonMari’ on those. That would make a great FB Live.
8. The stars have aligned; I found a MATCHING PAIR of socks in my clean laundry pile today. Must buy a lottery ticket!
9. Although, a much more achievable thing to do would be to visualize myself having achieved my goals and financial success, and then get off my arse and make it happen. Which I have been. (Life Coach head engaged. See that?)
Quote of the week:
How was YOUR week?
If you like my author blog, you’ll love my book! Buy my book here – support your funny and beautiful indie authors!