Author Blog: Oranges and Epicurus…
As usual my luvlies, in no particular order:
- My honeysuckle outside my back door has gone ‘nutso’. Which forced me to ponder: Why don’t they make horror movies about nice things. (Yeah ok, barring dolls). What about ‘Attack of the Honeysuckle’ – which could kill you with sweet heady scent. I sat out there this week and thought ‘yeah, I could go like this’.
- Note to self: Don’t look at your bank balance while you’re eating breakfast. It’s never going to end well; death by Rice Krispies, well, not glamorous is it?
- In 28 days it’ll be the longest day. Then, Winter is coming. Just sayin’. Putting Stone Henge back an hour must have been a nightmare.
- This week I’ve been researching 432Hz (the ‘happiness’ frequency’) – this planet is tainted with a bunch of cynical old bastards isn’t it? Could it just be that people seeking the ‘happiness’ frequency are seeking happiness, and pretty music might just help people visualize that? I mean, you don’t walk up to a three year old and tell them Santa is a myth, do you?
- I binge-watched ‘Salem’ on Netflix this week. Absolutely elated to see Marilyn Manson have a small part in it. There’s something about that guys voice. Phew.
- I craved oranges yesterday. I’m hooked on the smell. I wonder, ya know what they say about those who eat tons of garlic, it seeps out of their pores. Why doesn’t that work with oranges? I shall continue the experiment.
- I also started reading ‘Epicurus and the Pleasant Life’ by Haris Dimitriadis. I’m not sure I’m going to agree with the principles of self-seeking but we shall see.
- Dropped my car off for a fuse replacement and a new aerial expecting it to be a small job. They’ve had my car over a week now. It’s weird, being car-less.
- Currently building my second online course. There are many out-takes. I could start my own bloopers show.
Quote of the week:
How was YOUR week?
If you like my author blog, you’ll love my book! Available world-wide on Amazon – support your funny and beautiful indie authors!