As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. I now know how to load and use a caulking gun. I also learned that I suck at grouting. But ya gotta learn these things, if you’re going to remain a mean old spinster with cats. Learn something new every day, I always say.
2. What I also learned is that opening a window while applying waterproof grout with a caulking gun is strongly advised. The fumes will turn your lungs inside-out. Good to know, Sam, good to kno- ~thud
3. I had a very interesting job interview (I am self-employed, so have lots of these) – for an organisation dealing with drones, artificial intelligence and other ‘stuff’ that gets me all excited. I’m a geek at heart. I wrote my own AI chat-bot once, based on the character ‘Spike’ from Buffy. People thought he was real and used to complain about his conduct on the forum. They never believed he wasn’t real.
4. Excusing my French, but my ‘diet’ has been fucking awful this week. Can’t even begin to describe it. I have well and truly filled my FACE. The trick is not to dwell on it. Waking up and calling yourself a ‘fat fugly bitch’ before your head is off the pillow because of something you ate yesterday, is something I’m proud to say I don’t do any more. One of the first habits one should BREAK, in my opinion. Take responsibility, and move forward. (can you tell I’m studying a therapy course yet?)
5. This week at casa del HoardingBitch, I’ve gotten rid of over half the seating in my garden. I could still seat eight, but you know, progress. I have to keep a few around so it looks like I’m popular.
6. Also at Residence le Tramp, my window cleaner caught me on the back step in my jammies, smoking a cigarette, with bed hair, inspecting my toe-nails….. He’ll be back.
7. There’s NEVER enough coffee.
8. Mask of the week this week is the cucumber gel mask from Peter Thomas Roth. I’ve probably mentioned this one before, as it came in a pack of tester-size masks from this brand. I have now squeezed the living bejesus out of this to get another application. Not buying a full size on account of the number of masks I have already hoarded!! But it’s beeeeeeautiful. Leaves my skin super soft and cooled and no residue (hate that).
9. Cutting your grass while wearing flip-flops turns your toe nails green. All the toe nails…Green toe nails are the latest thing. At my house.
Quote of the week:
How was YOUR week?
If you like my author blog, you’ll love my book! Buy my book here – support your funny and beautiful indie authors!