My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. I’ve contracted a severe case of ‘drivers-arm’ which I will have to even-out this weekend at some point.
2. I found yet another set of drawers (you’d think I live in a commune) full of tops and tee-shirts I forgot I had. As usual, some brand new with the tickets in.
3. I also found my one and only pair of shorts, and a boob tube.
4. What was I thinking? with THESE boobs? pff. I’d need more of an inner tube for a tyre.
5. In an effort to downsize STUFF that has been just parked in my life for too many years, tonight I ‘did’ the bathroom. I found seven cans/tubes/bottles of self-tan. I never use it. Honestly is there something wrong with my head? ‘course I kept the Estee Lauder one, ‘cos…you know. Designer.
6. As a result of said clear out, I’m also,right now, burning four out of nine scented tea lights which I never light when I have a bath. Really, Sam. Chuck it or use it.
7. Yes, reading the above I concur that I do actually need to get laid at some point.
8. Mask of the week this week is, well, another one I forgot I had – the Skyn Iceland Mask. It has two layers, and when you put the second one on – it fizzes. Leaves skin feeling cute. Their day cream is f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c for summer. It smells like the beach (well, Icelandic seaweed which I love, perversely) but it’s COLD when you put it on, it’s so refreshing. Find Skyn Iceland’s Skin Hangover Kit in your country and try it – oh and the eye stuff is dreamy.
9. Strapping ice packs onto the front of your household fan with a hair-band is super-dangerous. And I do not recommend doing that. At all.
10. The song stuck in my head this week has been ‘Raining in my Heart’ – ‘The sun is out, the sky is blue, there’s not a cloud, to spoil the view…but’
I know you finished that.
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat‘ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call.