My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. Following last week’s chin zits, nosedive into concrete, and other destructive tomfoolery, this week has been pretty dull!
2. I met a 5-month old bearded collie called Magnus. Honestly, things that cute ought to be illegal. Honestly, I almost kidnapped him. He was just so. fucking. happy.
3. A lot of my flowers are now exploding out in the garden. Pink and purple everywhere. Including Geranium ‘Dragonheart’ – it’s a beaut!
4. Mask of the week this week is the Glamglow Thirstymud mask – quite expensive and not much of a ‘Christ on a bike, this is good’ reaction, which I expected, considering it’s over £1 per gram.
5. I’m considering buying more bras. Heard great things about ‘Glamorise’ bras, so I’m going to measure myself and order one. Stay tuned!
6. I forgot to eat today
7. I’ve slept really well this week. Thanks to the monolith of a fan parked on a chair in my bedroom! That thing could inflate an air balloon from thirty yards.
8. Dexter’s been bringing me corpses all week, honestly, I remain surprised he doesn’t start bringing me small children.
9. Hair is colored, check! thank goodness, as I was being mistaken for Aunty Em from Wizard of Oz.
10. Well, I ain’t beating last week, so I give up! Have a lovely weekend everyone! Love ya!