My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. Following last week’s chin zits, nosedive into concrete, and other destructive tomfoolery, this week has been pretty dull!
2. I met a 5-month old bearded collie called Magnus. Honestly, things that cute ought to be illegal. Honestly, I almost kidnapped him. He was just so. fucking. happy.
3. A lot of my flowers are now exploding out in the garden. Pink and purple everywhere. Including Geranium ‘Dragonheart’ – it’s a beaut!
4. Mask of the week this week is the Glamglow Thirstymud mask – quite expensive and not much of a ‘Christ on a bike, this is good’ reaction, which I expected, considering it’s over £1 per gram.
5. I’m considering buying more bras. Heard great things about ‘Glamorise’ bras, so I’m going to measure myself and order one. Stay tuned!
6. I forgot to eat today
7. I’ve slept really well this week. Thanks to the monolith of a fan parked on a chair in my bedroom! That thing could inflate an air balloon from thirty yards.
8. Dexter’s been bringing me corpses all week, honestly, I remain surprised he doesn’t start bringing me small children.
9. Hair is colored, check! thank goodness, as I was being mistaken for Aunty Em from Wizard of Oz.
10. Well, I ain’t beating last week, so I give up! Have a lovely weekend everyone! Love ya!
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat’ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call. Learn more: