My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
- Willow and me had a lie in with hugs the other day, she’s so cuddly when Dexter’s not around
2. After getting amazing job, I’m “working from home” again while some paperwork comes through. If it doesn’t, then I’m jobless again.
3. I’m addicted to Rice Krispies at the moment.
4. I’m also binge-watching ‘Alaska State Troopers’ in YouTube. Fascinating, completely different culture.
5. Highly recommend ‘Meet your Mask’ by Peter Thomas Roth – you get three’ish masks out of each tube, and to be honest, I reckon this might replace me choosing one particular mask. They’re all great, especially the pumpkin enzyme one!
6. Slowly getting book reviews, honestly it feels a bit like herding cats.
7. This house is DUSTY! I hate dusting!
8. I bought more plants to kill last week: Penstemon ‘Raven’ – which I already had but died because I either didn’t prune it / at the right time.
9. I also bought Dahlias although not sure I’m the right kind of gardener for that.
10. I bought one of those foot-peel things, haven’t tried it yet, I’m a bit scared.