My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
- Willow and me had a lie in with hugs the other day, she’s so cuddly when Dexter’s not around
2. After getting amazing job, I’m “working from home” again while some paperwork comes through. If it doesn’t, then I’m jobless again.
3. I’m addicted to Rice Krispies at the moment.
4. I’m also binge-watching ‘Alaska State Troopers’ in YouTube. Fascinating, completely different culture.
5. Highly recommend ‘Meet your Mask’ by Peter Thomas Roth – you get three’ish masks out of each tube, and to be honest, I reckon this might replace me choosing one particular mask. They’re all great, especially the pumpkin enzyme one!
6. Slowly getting book reviews, honestly it feels a bit like herding cats.
7. This house is DUSTY! I hate dusting!
8. I bought more plants to kill last week: Penstemon ‘Raven’ – which I already had but died because I either didn’t prune it / at the right time.
9. I also bought Dahlias although not sure I’m the right kind of gardener for that.
10. I bought one of those foot-peel things, haven’t tried it yet, I’m a bit scared.
Cuddles! Love ya loads,
p.s. I like gardening, here’s some before and afters.
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat’ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call. Learn more: