My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. I come home to this face, who can resist?
2. I went for a ‘floatation’ experience this week. Didn’t discover anything cosmic, just that in a sensory deprived state, I float around and go “Weeee!”. Deep, man.
3. I’m determined to attack the ‘cupboard that shall not be named’ this weekend.
4. And the trunk of my car.
5. My garden is starting to do its thing, about darn time if you ask me!
6. My absolute favourite lippy for work is Clinique’s Chubby Stick Intense in the shade ‘Curviest Caramel’. It’s great because you can apply it without a mirror, while driving, playing tennis, skating etc.
7. One thing I’ve discovered that working with a bunch of male I.T. geeks is that they’re a bunch of kids.
8. Although I also work with guys like this (extra points if you can name the movie)
9. My next adventure is going to be non-surgical face improvements. I have a chronic “resting bitch face” which is getting worse with age. Apparently ‘derma fills’ are designed just for this!
10. I’m only considering clearing/cleaning out the truck of my car because I took my car for a valet this week and saw the guys face when he opened it.
Such is my ‘rock and roll’ lifestyle. Can you tell I spend way WAY too much time at giphy.com?
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat’ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call. Learn more: