My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. That’s right folks, three more days of sitting in front the fire, hugging the cat. Back to work Monday – eek!
2. On the one day this year that I’ve been asked to go somewhere with someone to do something important, I manage to oversleep. I wake to said person screaming through letterbox. It was a carry-on day.
3. In my vision to become a multi-disciplinary therapist, I am about to become qualified in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Go me! Again!
4. Did I mention that I’m awesome at making pancakes now? Well, yes! Learn something new every day, I always say!
5. Discussion of the week is the age-old Anglo-American ‘zed’ or ‘zee’. It’s ZED, okay?
6. Mask of the week is back! Yayy! This week I tried a gold-foil self heating mask that arrived in my Birchbox. It didn’t heat very well and the packet was full of the gloop that was supposed to be in the mask. No ‘wow’ factor at all really. However. It did make me look rarrrrther fetching if I dare say so myself.
8. My friends. If you’re not on my Facebook, you probably haven’e seen these sheep. Cuteness level: planetary.
Quote of the week:
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat’ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call. Learn more: