My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
- I had a headache from HADES on Tuesday, got home from work and slept for eleven hours.
- On the way to make a milky coffee the other day (latte for you posh b*srds), I fill up my mug with milk and walk into the bathroom with it. No, no. You want the kitchen you crazy bitch.
- I mowed my lawn twice this week.
- I bought a new garden parasol on account of the other one blowing away to Oz in the last storm.
- I’m calling it a windfall, but I’ve got about 20k coming. On account of someone forgetting to pay me for a month and a half, mind you. But I’m calling it a windfall none-the-less.
- I really to look in the mirror more (read my book for the tea on that) . It would prevent me from saying “oooh, I wonder why I haven’t worn this bra”, wearing it to work and then getting home, looking in the mirror and seeing my nips through the tee-shirt I wore (dress down Friday). And pointing to the floor.
- I still haven’t planted that Penstemon I was talking about two weeks ago. Eh, it’s doing okay in its pot.
- I love clinique soap bars. Not the only thing I clean my face with but its great. Like soap without the drying your face into a detergent-smelling-husk thing.
- I really need to clean out the ‘cupboard of doom’ under the stairs, but I just can’t seem to find the motivation.
- Watching videos of men “trying out hot wax” is the only thing that makes me laugh so hard that I literally stop breathing. I don’t know what they thought it would feel like. Wusses.
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat‘ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call.