My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. I’m almost 48, and my face, this week, thinks it’s 15.
2. Sod’s Law: Work very late for the first time in 20 years, get to driving home and discover, the road was closed* one junction before my home exit.
3. Sam’s Law: “I wonder why I don’t wear these?” usually has the following answer: Fall over and smash knee while not concentrating on a cobbled walkway. Which I did, hard.
4. Subsequently, I spent the day feeling like I’d been kicked out of a moving car.
5. For 24 hours starting 16th June, my book is FREE
6. For the first ten reviewers of Kindle version, I’ll send you a signed paperback 🙂
7. Putting a comedy swing on falling over, working late and having a Bermuda triangle of chin zits…. is challenging.
8. *By closed, I mean many of us just kept going (like motorized sheep) and discovered that they hadn’t actually closed the road yet. L.u.c.k.y.
9. My hair is in dire need of coloring. I’m currently sporting grey, white, brown and faded red. It’s really sexy; for the kind of people who think screaming hairy armadillos are sexy.
10. I ate Nandos for the first time this week. Not that impressed. Although “Sunset Burger” has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat‘ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call.