My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. Just to be self-sadistic, in addition to de-cluttering being a constant in this house, I’ve now added the moving around of furniture. It’s like a scene from The Cube.
2. For some reason, as soon as my other projects start getting somewhere, my phone starts ringing off. the. hook for I.T jobs. Not complaining or anything but it feels like someone put a spell on me or something.
3. From today, I am a tree-hugging hippie.
4. Got my hair done this week at the home of my former hairdresser. Her new baby boy was criminally cute and extremely cuddly. I know, right! ME, liking a baby!
5. I don’t just own bulk bag of chia seeds now. Red lentils, coconut chips, cacau and just about every other seed know to man. I walk in my kitchen and think I’ve walked into someone else’s.
6. Despite having all that enthusiasm for outdoor things last week, the temperature’s gone from fifteen to TWO in as many days. I’ll have to find something else to get excited about, that involves staying inside. Forever.
7. I caved and signed up with Birchbox. My first box contained TWO masks (heehee, you can see where this is going). One being the ‘Beauty-Pro Thermotherapy warming gold foil mask with hyaluronic acid and Q10’, phew that’s a mouthful. The other one’s a hair mask I just notice. That could have been interesting. Results next week.
8. Me: ‘oooh, these knickers are nice, wonder why I haven’t worn them in a while?’ – let’s just say if I wasn’t wearing jeans the knickers would have fallen down round my ankles as soon as I started walking. Note to self: stop keeping things that are broken. Especially KNICKERS.
9. Bit of an unnerving incident last night. Bloke (quite a dishy one, in a rough kind of way) delivered a parcel to me last night. Then five minutes later he came back – to ask me some weird question about his next delivery. I should have left the chain on the door but I didn’t. Sure it was perfectly innocent (I mean it was, he didn’t force his way in, obviously) but my heckles definitely went up!