My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. Ridiculous song stuck in my head #9374: ‘Tiptoe, through the tulips…‘ (literally, just that line). Sometimes I freak myself out.
2. This weeks topic on the panel I speak on was “Emotional Strength” – but as ever ended up a conversation about ice-cream and chocolate. Seriously though, this is one of my favorite things to do. Very important topics.
3. My USA friends have become spontaneously hooked on a phrase I used recently, and have been using it in every context of a conversation. That would be fine, if the phrase wasn’t ‘Vacuous, skanky bitch.’ It does tickle my funny bone, however. I must come up with some more.
4. Been writing some courses lately – some of which will be Live soon. I’ve been told I make a great teacher so I guess I’ll find out eh?
5. It’s forty days until the first day of spring. It will be nice to be able to leave the house without a hazmat suit made of fake fur and fishing waders. Which are off-the-chain sexy, I have to say. #LifeGoals
6. I’ve re-discovered Marmite. And have been living off it all week. Are you a lover or a hater? and don’t get me started about the marmite vs vegemite thing!
7. Again no ‘mask of the week’ this week. Although I have committed to washing my face every morning, in my habit-stacking challenge group. Which is kind of funny, considering I have enough lotions and potions to sink an aircraft carrier. I must do a ‘KonMari’ on those. That would make a great FB Live.
8. The stars have aligned; I found a MATCHING PAIR of socks in my clean laundry pile today. Must buy a lottery ticket!
9. Although, a much more achievable thing to do would be to visualize myself having achieved my goals and financial success, and then get off my arse and make it happen. Which I have been. (Life Coach head engaged. See that?)
Quote of the week:
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat’ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call. Learn more: