My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
- My honeysuckle outside my back door has gone ‘nutso’. Which forced me to ponder: Why don’t they make horror movies about nice things. (Yeah ok, barring dolls). What about ‘Attack of the Honeysuckle’ – which could kill you with sweet heady scent. I sat out there this week and thought ‘yeah, I could go like this’.
- Note to self: Don’t look at your bank balance while you’re eating breakfast. It’s never going to end well; death by Rice Krispies, well, not glamorous is it?
- In 28 days it’ll be the longest day. Then, Winter is coming. Just sayin’. Putting Stone Henge back an hour must have been a nightmare.
- This week I’ve been researching 432Hz (the ‘happiness’ frequency’) – this planet is tainted with a bunch of cynical old bastards isn’t it? Could it just be that people seeking the ‘happiness’ frequency are seeking happiness, and pretty music might just help people visualize that? I mean, you don’t walk up to a three year old and tell them Santa is a myth, do you?
- I binge-watched ‘Salem’ on Netflix this week. Absolutely elated to see Marilyn Manson have a small part in it. There’s something about that guys voice. Phew.
- I craved oranges yesterday. I’m hooked on the smell. I wonder, ya know what they say about those who eat tons of garlic, it seeps out of their pores. Why doesn’t that work with oranges? I shall continue the experiment.
- I also started reading ‘Epicurus and the Pleasant Life’ by Haris Dimitriadis. I’m not sure I’m going to agree with the principles of self-seeking but we shall see.
- Dropped my car off for a fuse replacement and a new aerial expecting it to be a small job. They’ve had my car over a week now. It’s weird, being car-less.
- Currently building my second online course. There are many out-takes. I could start my own bloopers show.
Quote of the week:
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat’ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call. Learn more: