My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
- Had no desk Mon thru Wednesday, so I sat in meeting rooms til I was kicked out. Felt like a hobo.
- Speaking of hobo, I went to work on Wednesday with my blouse inside-out. Labels flapping in the wind.
- While I was not working, I made my bed every day. Now I leave the carnage and get back into it.
- I ordered some testers of Penhaligons perfume (suppliers to the Queen, no less), ‘Orange Blossom’ and ‘Luna’. Hated both of them.
- I wore a different lipstick every day of the week this week, and now I can’t find any of them.
- Two nights this week I didn’t take my makeup off. I hate doing that. And yet I do.
- Wednesdays is ‘lunch on us’ day at work, and there was a whole meeting room FULL of pizzas and sides. I ate an orange.
- I’ve finally run out of my Christian Dior Hydralife BB Cream which I bought well over a year ago. Highly recommend it.
- I’m so deep into my overdraft I’m getting mud in my nails.
- I’m gagging for a deep, hot….BATH.
In fact, if anyone wants me, I’m in the tub. With pizza.
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat’ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call. Learn more: