My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
- Had no desk Mon thru Wednesday, so I sat in meeting rooms til I was kicked out. Felt like a hobo.
- Speaking of hobo, I went to work on Wednesday with my blouse inside-out. Labels flapping in the wind.
- While I was not working, I made my bed every day. Now I leave the carnage and get back into it.
- I ordered some testers of Penhaligons perfume (suppliers to the Queen, no less), ‘Orange Blossom’ and ‘Luna’. Hated both of them.
- I wore a different lipstick every day of the week this week, and now I can’t find any of them.
- Two nights this week I didn’t take my makeup off. I hate doing that. And yet I do.
- Wednesdays is ‘lunch on us’ day at work, and there was a whole meeting room FULL of pizzas and sides. I ate an orange.
- I’ve finally run out of my Christian Dior Hydralife BB Cream which I bought well over a year ago. Highly recommend it.
- I’m so deep into my overdraft I’m getting mud in my nails.
- I’m gagging for a deep, hot….BATH.
In fact, if anyone wants me, I’m in the tub. With pizza.