My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
- Getting chocolate out of the seams of leather car seats is an intense experience.
- We’ve had rainstorms this week that would make you pull over.
- British drivers: the harder it rains, the faster you go.
- Spent an hour recycling the other day, I then accidentally emptied a box full of Clarins packaging (oops) and polystyrene chips. Spent another hour picking them out.
- For 24 hours, my Kindle book is FREE
- For the first ten reviewers of Kindle version, I’ll send you a signed paperback 🙂
- Tune in next week to discover how to keep your makeup from falling off your face through the summer temperatures.
- Those clothes I was talking about the other week? well, they’re still in the house.
- I’ve actually worn-IN a pair of HEELS. Yep, it was worth getting through that last excruciating blister. I no longer have a face of terror when I look at them.
- The other day I had chocolate for breakfast. It was fucking EPIC.
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat’ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call. Learn more: