My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
- Things you didn’t know about me no.7872: I keep a coat hanger in bed with me.
- Things I ponder on #8335: If the Universe has great plans for me, can the Universe give me a fucking ETA please?
- The season of iced coffee is almost upon us. I make GREAT iced coffee, even with instant coffee it’s pretty darn good.
- I rue the day I discovered toasting waffles. But oh my Gods, they make the house smell d-i-v-i-n-e! (That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it)
- I’m very happy to discover that Netflix is capable of offering some real crap to watch. I don’t know about you, but when I start watching something that’s about as interesting as watching paint dry; that has characters with the acting ability of a cardboard box – I am entranced. I have to keep watching. Of course afterwards I’m cursing at the time that piece of crap stole from me. Case in question: a movie called ‘Astral Projection’. Crappier than the last thing on planet crap. Watch it! It’s terrible!
- Earlier this week I had a dream about a book that’s on my list of books to write. So much so, that it woke me up at three a.m. and bade me get up and start it. Now eight thousand words in. Dear Universe: ya know, if ya stop fricken waking me up at night, I could do better.
- I bought roses a few weeks ago to grow at my front door, called “Burgundy Ice” – it’s exploded into flower and smells divine. Yes, I sound surprised – the last roses I planted died within a week. This is a win for me. Love roses!
- There’s a Blackbird nesting on my neighbors porch roof. Every now and again he plops down into my back yard, on to the table at my door and stares at me for ten minutes. For a while I kept seeing this black thing dart in the corner of my eye and I was thinking “That’s it, I’ve started seeing things, I’m going to be institutionalized”. I suppose a bird is better than hallucinating spiders or scorpions. Thanks Universe.
- If I had a pound for every pound I wished I had, then I’d be at peace.