My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
2. The winds were pretty harsh, requiring some preparation. For some, that was to ride out the storms in a caravan, near a cliff. What could go wrong?
3. Almost completed the course I’m doing about living mindfully. During which time I managed to overpay my VAT return by over a grand. Wow, that was mindless of me.
4. I’ve lost another five pounds (in the last few weeks) just by completely NOT thinking about food/diets/weight-loss. I just eat when I’m hungry, and don’t when I’m not. This article appears to have put a label onto what I’ve been unconsciously doing. Labels are like comfort blankets, aren’t they?
5. Mask of the week this week is a bit of an expensive one. Clinique’s ‘Turnaround Instant Facial’. It’s a mask-slash-scrub (with super super super fine ‘bits’). Put it on as a mask first, then add water and massage/rinse. Listen, I don’t know what’s in this but it leaves my skin feeling spondalicious (nope, don’t know if that’s a word). Used it for years. Definitely treat-worthy!
6. With Autumn/Winter just about here or on it’s way, I’m thinking about jumpers (what we in the UK call sweaters – learn something new every day, I always say). When I say ‘thinking about’, I mean spending three hours pondering whether I’m brave enough to wear this color.
7. I have homework on this Mindfulness course I’m doing. I basically have to practice on real people. So, if you’re up for being a lab rat (with ‘an issue’) and have video-skype-zoom-google – then get in touch. Free therapy! I promise not to turn you into Hannibal Lector.
8. I failed to mention another hairdressing disaster this year (where the owner of the salon decided to argue with me about my complain rather than help. It’s a dull story, but I’m now considering coloring my own hair. I’ll let you know how that goes……
9. Things you didn’t know about me #26532: I really REALLY love untangling old necklaces. So when I came across this video on YouTube, I spontaneously combusted. Oh my god, if someone bought me one of those, I’d disappear for DAYS!