My Big Fat Blog: As usual my luvlies, here’s how my week went, in no particular order:
1. On Sunday last, I visited an Aunt, with another Aunt, and was plied with copious amounts of vodka for my secrets. They were not successful. Try again, evil aunties. I’ll never talk, no matter how much vodka. (although I WILL leave hair dye on your pillowcases).
2. I was gifted a coffee mug, with “I run on coffee, sarcasm & mascara” – … how RUDE!**
3. Ended up buying ‘Offering’ by Agnes Cecile, Limited Edition print, hand embellished, signed water-colour. And I don’t feel bad about it. Happy Birthday to me, la-la-la-la-la-laaaa!
4. You know you’re OLD when you say things like, ‘God I’m SO glad it’s raining, the ground is so dry!’
5. Weird thing to have in common with someone #8336:- that you have both bought flea-bombs and are both afraid to let them off.
6. Number of available seats in my garden: sixteen. Number of visitors this year: three. And not all at once. Getting rid of some… although in my hey day I used to throw some epic parties if I say so myself.
7. Next room at Casa Del HoardingBitch, is probably going to be the utility. My freezer is jam JAM-packed with stuff I don’t eat. Or need. Although I feel bad about chucking food away.
8. Mask of the week this week is pure aloe gel, which I also keep in the fridge. A nice way to cool off, or treat sun-burn. Great and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. I did accidentally burn the back of the left shoulder this year – oh, the HORROR!
9. I bought the cats a water fountain last week. They saunter past it with the contempt it deserves.
** yeah okay, it’s true.
Quote of the week:
How was YOUR week?
About Samantha Dee, Author and Writer
Samantha Dee is the Author of ‘My Big Fat…Fat’ and ‘The Thirty Day Wellness Journal’. Her next book, ‘My Big Fat…Kitchen’ is due out soon.
When not writing books and blogging in her comedy lifestyle blog My Big Fat Blog, Samantha uses her twenty year tech career and has written several online courses for business startups.
She lives in Hampshire with her two cats and is still waiting for Gerard Butler to call. Learn more: