Good Lord, it can't be, is it? it is!
Friday, that day we all aspire to, or, as my fat fingers would call it, aspite to. That could be a word. Or it should be.
As usual my lovelies, in no particular order,
1. In the spirit of leading by example and trying something new, I dyed my own hair this week. I also dyed my hands pink, and my greys electric pink and my neck purple. Talk about Joseph and his technicolor dream coat. There’s a joke in there somewhere.
2. I laugh every time my girl cat sprints back in the house with her tail all bushed up. If you could caption it, it would be “Jesus that’s cold out out there!”
3. More work on book two this week, and I’ve done one of those snazzy ‘sign up for news’ pages. At least I think it’s snazzy, what ya reckon?
4. Also launched a workshop this week. See, this rock’n’roll lifestyle is really taking me places eh.
5. In another moment of mindlessness, I poured coffee granules on my breakfast. I could make that a think actually – like Cocoa Pops. Coffee Pops. (Trademark, copyright, reserved etc) I’d buy them!
6. Mask of the week! Yay! I found a pomegranate sheet mask in the bottom of my fridge this week left over from that Korean pack of 20.
7. I laughed way too hard this week at a meme of a toddler attempting to jump from one bed to another in a hotel room – and failing miserably. I was almost hypnotised by it I definitely don’t have that parent-gene.
8. Would you love me any less if I told you that I binge-watch Will & Grace in my spare time?
9. I’m kinda hooked on Liptons Peach Ice Tea. It’s got 22g of sugar in a 500ml bottle, not bad since some people put that in their tea.
10. Quote of the week: